Pages

A dialogue on mailing a package at a post office.

englishfortoday     June 03, 2020     0

A dialogue on mailing a package at a post office.


Sender : I like to mail this package to London. How much will it cost, please?
Clerk : Do you went to send it by a first class or a parcel post?

Sender : How much is the cost for  the first class and how long does it take?
Clerk : It's a light package. First class would cost Taka 200.00 since it is going to a distant city. I would guess that it will take about two or there days to arrive.
Sender ; and parcel post?
Clerk : Sending it by a parcel post would be cheaper. but it will take long time to arrive.
Sender : Oh, I went it to arrive earlier than that. I'll send it by a first class post
Clerk : ( He fills out a from) What's in the package? I need in order to Complate this from.
Sender : Some books I have packed them well. There will be no problem.
Clerk : Do you want the package registered too?
Sender : No, I'm sure she'll let me know as soon they arrive.
Clerk : Give the money, please?
Sender : Take it, please.
Clerk : Thank you.
A dialogue on mailing a package at a post office.


0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.