Pages

Exercises of Narration/ Speech (Sentence Narration)

The Royal English Academy     June 22, 2021     0

 Exercises on Narration/ Speech (Sentence Narration)

  1. Tamal said to me, "I will take lunch next hour".
  2. Hasib said to Nayan, "Did you take your medicine?"
  3. Devika said to me, "Can you help me?"
  4. Arman said to Anik, "Let's play football".
  5. Arisha said, "What a nice place Bandarban is!"
  6. Hridoy says to her, "I lost my watch yesterday".
  7. The teacher said to the students, "Do you know honesty is the best policy?"
  8. Malia said to her parents, "I will make you proud one day".
  9. Mothers said to children, "Do not go to school today as it is a rainy day"
  10. Radha said, "Wow! I got the passport at last!"
  11. Moeen said to Raiyan, "Would you shut up the door?".
  12. Kriya said to Russel, "The Sun rises in the east and set in the west".
  13. Amanee said to Tuli, "Where are you living now?"
  14. I said to Hussain, "Long live your parents".
  15. Asif says to Arman, "Drop the matter here".
  16. The Principal said to the students, "Come to college yesterday".
  17. Abir said to Sabbir, "Hurrah! We have won the game".
  18. Kamal said to Rashed, "When did you come to Dhaka?"
  19. Tithi said to me, "I am reading in honors the first year".
  20. Kaouser sir said to the students, "Our Coaching will be off tomorrow".


Answer Sheet:





0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.