Pages

Between two friends at a tea party in session

englishfortoday     May 31, 2020     0

Kamal : I'am glad that I haven't missed the occassion
.
Halim : That's very kind of you.

Kamal : Well, where's Farid?

Halim He isn't here. He left for dhaka day before yesterday. His mother is ill.

Kamal : Ah! How is she now?

Halim : I can't say. I expect a letter tomorrow.

Kamal : Please tell me how she is.

Halim : Surely. What's this?

Kamal : just a token of love.

Halim : I didn't expect it from you. That's an old style. However, when it's a token of love,  I can't refuse it. Thank you.

Kamal : Thank you. Good Night

Halim : Good night
Between two friends at a tea party in session


0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.