Pages

A dialogue between two friends who met after a long time.

englishfortoday     May 31, 2020     0

Noyon : Hello, Shohel! How are you?

Shohel : oh, well. How are you, Noyon? It's long since we met last.

Noyon : Yes, it's so, However, what has brought you here in the passport Office?

Shohel : I wish to go to London to study on June Technology. I've come here to try for an

International Passport. But what about you?

Noyon : My elder brother is an employee of this office. I've come to see him for a private affair. I 

hope, My brother will be able to help you.

Shohel : Oh, that will be very nice for me.

Noyon : Let's go and meet him.

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.