Pages

A dialogue between two friends regarding their aims in life.

englishfortoday     May 31, 2020     0

Kamal : Jamal, what will you do after passing the S.S.C Examination?
Jamal : Thank you, Kamal. I'll  get myself  admitted to Victoria College in Science Group. Then I'll 
get M. B. B. S. Degree and will become a doctor. And You?
Kamal : Thank you. Your idea is good.  But I am not hopeful of my success. Hope for the best, my friend.
Jamal : By the grace of Almighty if come out successful in the examination I shall join the Commercial Academy at Chittagong.
Kamal : Then?
Jamal : After this I shall start a business at Chittagong.  What do you think about this?
Kamal : It's a very nice idea, Kamal. Try your best; surely you will prosper in life. Good-bye

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.