Pages

A dialogue between two friends on their progress of study for the Test Examination.

englishfortoday     May 31, 2020     0

Ahmad : I wonder, Rashid, that you can read so much.
Rashid : But you must face the test Examination that is coming.
Ahmad : well, I don't care for if. I can not sacrifice my games and my picture for this cursed examination
Rashid : The examination may be cursed. But unless you pass if.  you lose one precious year of life.
Ahmad : Yes, the whole is there. If there were no examination at all!
Rashid : But all boys would not agree with you. There are some who hail it rather. It brings them both credit and reward.
Ahmad : Just tell me what I can do at this stage any how to get through the dreadful things.
Rashid : Well, my advice is - waste no more time over games and pictures. Read regularly and I find no reason why you should not pass
Ahmad : Thank you, Rashid. I'll try follow your advice.
Rashid : Welcome, Ahmad. Do that.


0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.