Pages

Write in the form of a dialogue the conversation of two friends discussing their future course of studies.

englishfortoday     June 01, 2020     0

Kamal : Well, Halima, we have passed. But it means a new start of us. We must decide which way we should proceed and which not.
Halima : Yes, Kamal, I'll read science. And you?
Kamal : You know, Halima, I am not good at Mathematics. I'll read arts.
Halima : Then?
Kamal : I'll secures the B. A. and  B. Ed. degree and be a teacher.
Halima : Thank you, Kamal. I am sure you'll become an ideal teacher.  What a noble profession.
Kamal : Thank you. You are going to be a doctor, aren't you? I wish your success.


0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.