Pages

Write a dialogue between a father and his son about the choice of the latter's career.

englishfortoday     June 02, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between a father and his son about the choice of the latter's career.


Father : Jasim, I am glad that you have passed. But it means a new start for you. We must decide which way you should proceed now.
Son : Yes, father, I'll follow your advice.
Father : But give me your mind first. Our choice must not be thrust upon you.
Son : I want to be a doctor, if you agree.
Father : Yes, it is a very noble profession. But have you thought over the hard labour it will mean?
Son : Yes father, I' ll regard no work as hard for me in a profession that offers me so vast a vista of opportunities for doing good to the public.
Father: That's very good. I am  one with you if you look upon your work in that light. But it would be advisable for you to study general science first before you enter a medical college.
Son : Yes, father, Knowledge of science helps the study of medicine. I will study the H.S.C.  Course' in a   College for two years and then joint a medical college.  Of course, it will mean an additional expense.
Father : Oh, no, boy, I will not grudge spending money in this connection as I know  my hard - earned money will  be well spent
Son: You're so good to us.  I have always found you dutiful. And l know I will have never any chance to repent of spending money on your education.

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.