Pages

Paragraph on My First Day at School

englishfortoday     November 11, 2020     0

 

 

My First Day at School Short Paragraph; My first day at school is one of the most memorable events in my life. It was 5 January, 2013. With many unknown fears, I accomplished my father to school. As he left me I realised that I was in an unfamiliar world. As far as my recalling I cried. When the assembly begun, the principal delivered a short speech welcoming us. After the assembly, we were back in the classroom. Our class teacher behaved us with friendly. She played with us in the classroom. The English teacher came and told us a number of funny stories. To me her class was the most entertaining. At last, final bell went. Then I accomplished with my father. The sweet memories of the day will remain alive in my heart.

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.