Pages

A dialogue on making a phone can | how to write dialogue

englishfortoday     June 17, 2020     0

A dialogue on making a phone can. 

Jamil : Could I speak to Neela, please. This is jamil.
Wrong number: I'm sorry, but I think you must  have the wrong number. There’s no one here by that name. What number were you calling?
Jamil : I was calling 01314512456. May be my finger slipped and I touched the wrong button.
Wrong number: No, you called the night numbe,  but there's no one named Neela here.
Jamil: Sorry to have bothered you. I'll check the number again. (He hangs up and dials the coorrect numbe.)
Neela : Neela speaking. Who are you?
Jamil : Good morning. I'm jamil.  
Neela: Good morning. How are you?
Jamil : I'm Ok. How are you?
Neela : I'm also Ok. Why have you rung me early in the morning?
Jamil : I've an urgent talk to you, please, see me at my resibence in the evening today.
Neela : Ok.I will do accordingly. 
Jamil: Thanka to your. 
A dialogue on making a phone can.
              

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.