Pages

A dialogue between a tourist and a native about some directions.

englishfortoday     June 17, 2020     0

Tourist: Excuse me, sir.  Could you tell me the way to new market please?

Native: Certainl. You are sure a new comer in this city. Are you driving or taking public transport?
Tourist: Today I'm taking buses. Your'e right, l'm a tourist. I drove here yesterday but today I've decided to go by bus.
Native : That's good.  Now your'e on the wrong street. You have to walk half a mile to catch a bus for new market. Take this narrow road and neach Farmagate from where you will catch the bus.
Tourist : just let me write down all this. I don't want to get lost. How long will the journey take?
Native: The journey will take 20 minutes.
Tourist: Thank. I appreciate your help.
      
A dialogue between a tourist and a native about some directions.

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.