Pages

A dialogue Between on borrowing books from the library.

englishfortoday     June 18, 2020     0

Borrower : Good afternoon.  Could you please give me some information?

 
Librarian : Of course. What can I do now for you?

Borrower : I have just come here from the Sherpur. I know the library system are different.  So I want to

 apply for a library card here.

Library : Sure. Take the card please and fill it in.

Borrower  : How long will it take for me to get

my new card? 

Librarian : Not long. We'll process your application and mail you your new card in a week. In the mean
 
time you can have this temporary card, which you may use exactly as a regular card.

Borrower : You mean I can use it today to borrow books. 

Librarian : Well, are you familiar with our system. 

Borrower : Only if it's the same as the city's.
 
Librarian : Yes, we've the same system. 

Borrower : Today I just want to find a novel for some light reading. Where shall I look?

Librarian : These shelves right next to us have our latest acquisitions of fiction and nonfication.

Borrower : Thank You. I think I'll explore the whole library for my own in order to acquaint myself
 
with all that you have.
 
Librarian : No problem. I'll help you.


A dialogue Between on borrowing books from the library.

   

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.