Pages

A dialogue on an interview.

englishfortoday     June 18, 2020     0

A dialogue on an interview.

Candidate : Good morning,  sir May I come in?

Interviewer :  Good morning. Do come. Be seated,  please.  What's your name? 

Candidate : I'm Sree beero sarkar.

Interviewer: You're an M.Com.  Only!  But do you have any experienc?
 
Candidate : No, sir,  I 've just passed the M.Com. Exam.

Interviewer : Well, but our job dimands very hard work. Are you sure that you'll  be able to discharge

 your duties efficiently?

Candidate : I've full confidence in my ability. I may look lean and thim but I'm very energetic. I hope I

could satisfy you with my performance.
 
Interviewer : We'll give you very poor salary. 

Candidate : Salary does not matter, but I need e job.

Interviewer: What a strange fellow you are! You need ajob,  not salary?

Candidate : Yes, si,,  I need a job because I like to gather- some experience I think you'll raise my salary

 seeing my brilliant performance.

Interviewer : Surely you've potentially.  We need such a young man,  as you are, Well, come  tomorrow
 
and have your appointment letter from the office assistant. 

Candidate : Thank you, sir

Interviewer : Welcome..  
                            
A dialogue on an interview
 

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.