Pages

A dialogue between a doctor and patient.

englishfortoday     June 18, 2020     2

A dialogue between a doctor and patient


Doctor : You said on the  phone that you were feeling restless. What's wrong?

Patient : I don't feel good, Doctor. I don't seem to have any Energy.

Doctor : Can you be more specifi? 

Patient : I feel generally run-down, tried all the time, yet I have trouble in sleeping.

Doctor : Do you eat well? How's your appetit? 

Patient : I probably don't well. I eat fried  food a lot. I don't eat enough fresh vegetables.  I don't event 

eat much cooked vegetables. 

Doctor : You've gained some  weight since I saw you last. You're still smoking! After promising to give

 it up six months ago! Gentleman, what happens?

Patient : I stopped smoking.  But some of my friends drew me back to my bad habit.

Doctor : You wonder why you're not healthy?  I wonder why you're not dead!

Patient : Than what do you abvise me, Doctor?

Doctor : I've no medicine for you. You must stop smoking than you will be healthy.

Patient : I promise,  I'll never smoke,  Doctor.

Doctor : Thank you.         

A dialogue between a doctor and patient. simple conversation between doctor and patient in english. English conversation between a doctor and patient

      
  
  
       

2 comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.