Pages

Write a conversation between a passenger and station Master in a railway station.

englishfortoday     July 24, 2020     0

Write a conversation between a passenger and station Master in a railway station.   

Myself : Excuse me, Can I get any help from you?

Station Master : you're at the right place. How can I help you?

Myself : I want to go to B baria. 

Station Master  : The next train will go to B. Baria. 

Myself : What is its name and when will it leave? 

Station Master : Its Guthuli Express and it leaves at three thirty.

Myself : Thank you.   

Write a conversation between a passenger and station Master in a railway station.
        

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.