Pages

Suppose, your friend Asif is getting bored staying at home. Now write a dialogue between you and your friend on what you can do to drive away boredom.

englishfortoday     July 24, 2020     0

Suppose, your friend Asif is getting bored staying at home.  Now write a dialogue between you and your friend on what you can do to drive away boredom.        

Rahul : Hello! How are you?

Asif : I' m getting bored staying at home.  Let's go to the movies tonight. 

Rahul : Fine. I don't have anything else to do.  But what movie are we going to see.

Asif : I am thinking of going to a Bengali movie. 

Rahul : I'm not really interested in Bengali movies. 

Asif : I don't know if there is any going on.

Rahul : Why don't we look at the movie section of the newspaper? 

Asif There isn't any newspaper here. 

Rahul : Oh,  now I remember. There is going to be a good play on Tv. We can injoy that together instead of going to movie. 

Asif sounds nice. 

Rahul : Thank you.    


Suppose, your friend Asif is getting bored staying at home.  Now write a dialogue between you and your friend on what you can do to drive away boredom.
                  

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.