Pages

Suppose, you are going to meet an old friend. Now write a dialogue between dialogue between you and your friend.

englishfortoday     July 22, 2020     0

Suppose, you are going to meet an old friend. Now write a dialogue between dialogue between you and your friend.       

Kamal : Hello,  Saif! How are you?

Saif : Pretty well. Thanks. How about you?

Kamal : just fine,  what are you doing now?  Are you sill working at the same place?

Saif : Oh,  no.  I'm working with the new Era Led. What about you?

Kamal : I'm working as an Assistant Manager at Bashati Contruction Firm.

Saif : Really! I've heard about the farm. I'm glad to hear that you've  working with a good farm. 

Kamal : By the way,  Where are you living now?

Saif : At present I'm living at malibag in an apartment. But it's too small.  I'm looking for a bigger on.. 

Kamal : Ok.  I'll let you know if I find one. How about a cup of office? 

Saif : Thank you,  but I'm in quite a hurry.

Kamal : In that case. I'll be seeing you later.

Saif : see you later.

Suppose, you are going to meet an old friend. Now write a dialogue between dialogue between you and your friend.

 


0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.