Pages

Write a dialogue between you and the receptionist

englishfortoday     July 22, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between you and the receptionist    

Tanvir : Good afternoon. I want to see Mr Ahmed Ali, the manager of this firm.

Receptionist  : Good afternoon. Do you have an appointment ? 

Tanvir : Yes, I do.

Receptionist  : What's your name please?

Tanvir : Tanvir Mahmood. 

Receptionist  : Just a moment,  please. ( She rings the secretary to Mr. Ali). Hello,  Miss Rehana? I've Mr. Mahmood Here to see Mr. Ali. He says he has appointment.  Okay. ( She puts down the receiver) Mr. Mahmood,  would you take a seat, please?  Mr,. Ali's secretary will here in a moment. 

Tanvir : Thank you. 

Receptionist : Here she is. 

Secretary : Good afternoon,  Mr Mahmood, I' m Rehana Sultana, Mr Ali's secretary. Follow me,  please.    
Write a dialogue between you and the receptionist

                

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.