Pages

Write a dialogue between two friends about the sufferings of traffic jam in Dhaka City

englishfortoday     July 18, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between two friends about the sufferings of traffic jam in Dhaka City      

Myself : Hi noyon!  How are you?

My friend : Fine, and you?

myself : Not so good. My exam is nocking at the the door. To reach in time in exam centre is different because of traffic jam. 

My friend : The roads in Dhaka City are not built in a planned way. The proportion of roads is limited. The rickshaws are also responsible for traffic jam. 

Myself : You know traffic jam kills time and causes suffering for the office goers patients. Students,  businessesmen. Thus it hampers our economical growth. So anyhow traffic jam should be Controlled. 

Myself friend : I agree with you.

Write a dialogue between two friends about the sufferings of traffic jam in Dhaka City



                          

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.