Pages

Write a dialogue between two friends about the importance of tree plantation.

englishfortoday     July 19, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between two friends about the importance of tree plantation.       

Myself
 :  Hi noyon! How are you?

My friend  : Fine. And you?

Myself : Fine. Whereare you going?

My friend : I am going to attend tree plantation programme. 

Myself :  Good. You know trees help us in many ways. They are the main sourses of foods. 

My friend : They give us shade. Wood. They project natural calamities. 

Myself : Where and when should  we plant trees?

My friend : june and july are the best time for tree plantation.  Around houses,beside roads,  rivers, we can plant trees. 

Myself : Trees project environment pollution. 

My friend : Thank you.    

Write a dialogue between two friends about the importance of tree plantation.
         

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.