Pages

Write dialogue between two friends about the consequences of environment pollution.

englishfortoday     July 17, 2020     2

Write dialogue between two friends about the consequences of environment pollution.      

Myself
: Hi noyon!  How are you?

My friend : Fine.  And you?

Myself : I am very concerned for our environment pollution. 

My friend : What happened?  I know a very litter about environment pollution. 

Myself : Water and air are the important elements of our environment. 


My friend  :  How is our environment polluted? 

Myself : Air is polluted by smoke. Water is polluted by the waste from mills and factories. 

My friend : Then,  sound pollution,  oddor pollution, soill pollution are great problem. 

myself : We should stop environment pollution. 
My friend : Thank you.

Write dialogue between two friends about the consequences of environment pollution.



                                

2 comments:

  1. This is a nice conversation of a two Kind and environment Lover person what a nice convo.

    ReplyDelete

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.