Pages

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the frequent load shedding and suffering.

englishfortoday     July 17, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the frequent load shedding and suffering.     
      
Myself : Hi friend, how is your preparation for the comming exam?

My friend : I am to to study hard but frequent load shedding hampers my study. 

Myself : I am also not free from that. But we should find out the reason of load shedding. 

My friend : The supply of electricity is shorter than the demand.

Myself : There are many illegal connections which should be disconnected. 

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the frequent load shedding and suffering.      
My friend : The government should setup more power plants be produce more electricity to fill up the demand of the people. 


Myself : I  agree with you.

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the frequent load shedding and suffering.

                      

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.