Pages

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the benefits of early rising

englishfortoday     July 17, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the   benefits of early rising

Myself
: Hi Raju, how are you?

My friend : I am not so good.

Myself : What happened? 

My friend : I am not going well with  my study.

Myself : Don't you get up early in the morning

My friend : No, I don't get up early in the morning.  Then you will have enough time to study.  Your body and mind remain fresh.    

Myself : Thank you.
Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the   benefits of early rising
       

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.