Pages

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about some interseting places in Chittagong

englishfortoday     July 14, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about some interseting places in Chittagong     


Myself : Hi Masum, how are you?

My friend : I am very fine. And you?

Myself : Fine too. However, you went to Chittagong last week. And have you visited the interesting places in Chittagong. 

My friend : Yes, I did. I visited Court Buildings. Karnaphuli River and Kaptai. I visited Andar Killa that stands on top of a mount in the city centre.  

Myself : Haven’t you visited the Dragah of Hazrat Bayazid Bostami. Here I fed the toroises living in the tank of the Dargah. It is a nice places. I also have  visited Chittagong port and Chittagong University.

My friend : Thanks 

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about some interseting places in Chittagong

       

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.