Pages

Write A Letter To Your Friend Telling Him/Her What You Intern To Do After S.S.C Examinat

englishfortoday     August 08, 2020     0

Question: Suppose, you have a friend named noyon/ noyoni. He/she wants to know what you intend to do after the S.S.C examination. Now write a letter to your friend telling him/her what you inters to do after the S.S.C examination.

Answer: 

Sherpur,

7 January, 2018

Dear Birbal Roy

Your letter of the 5th  instant is to hand. You have wanted to know about what I want to do after the S.S.C examination is over. Our examination will come to an end of the and April. I have decided to make proper use of the days till the publication of results. I have thought out a  plan to help the mass people of our village to better their conditions. I shall spend the whole period working hand in hand with them. I shall start a night school to teach the illiterate adult people. I shall discuss with them about ways and means to make. Grow more food" campaign a success. Moreover, I shall talk with them about the rules of health and sanitation hoping to hear from you soon. With best wishes.

 
 
 
 
From,
Noyon
Muradnagar
Comilla
 
Stamp
To,
Birbal
12 Bananim
Dhaka

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.