Pages

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about "the good cffects of morning walk"

englishfortoday     July 10, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about "the good cffects of morning walk"

Myself:  Hi Rajon, how are you?

My friend: Not so good, friend. I am suffering from wealkness.

Myself: What does your doctor say?

My friend: Madicine is not working.

Myself: I know. you don't take morning walk.

My friend: Why should I do it?

Myself: Morning walk is benefical to physical fitness of a person. Early in the morning the nature remains fresh, Fresh air can make one fit and healthy. So walk in the fresh air  and it may cure you.

My friend: Thank you.
dialogue morning walk"

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.