Pages

Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the importance of 'Physical Exercise'

englishfortoday     July 10, 2020     0

Myself: Hi Raju, how are you?

My friend: Not so good, friend. I am sick.

Myself: What happened?

My friend: I can't say exactly. But I feel weakness in my body.

Myself: Don't you take physical exercise regularly.

My friend: No, I am not interested in it.

Myself: Sad news. You should know the importance of physical exercise.

My friend: What is its benefit?

Myself: Regular exercise can drive weakness from your body It keeps your body and mand active.

My friend: Thank you. 
Write a dialogue between you and you friend about the importance of 'Physical Exercise'

0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.