Pages

Write a dialogue between two friends about the dangers of smoking.

englishfortoday     July 10, 2020     0

Write a dialogue between two friends about the dangers of smoking.


Myself
: Hi sumon! How are you?

My friend : Fine, but you?

Myself : Fine too, but I am worried about you.

My friend: Why?

Myself : I have heard that you have started smoking whice is harmful for health.

My friend : How is it harmful.

Myself : Doctors say smoking may cause cancer, heart attack, high blood pressure, chronic lung troubles and other sreious diseases.Even it can cause deathe. So stop smoking.

My friend : Ok, sorry, I will stop it.
dialogue dangers of smoking


0 Comments:

If you have any doubts. Please let me know


 

Popular Posts

Copyright © 2020 englishfortoday2.blogspot.com E-mail : englishfortoday87@gmail.com Contact : 01314512456 .
.